You’ve got a lot of questions. We’ve got a lot of answers!
How do I schedule an appointment?
- You can email the owner, Jeanie, at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text to 970.219.8333, or fill out our contact form.
Do I really need a personal trainer?
- Yes! We all do. At least every now and again. We are human so we get lazy, fall off the wagon, have a hard time getting motivated or pushing ourselves, have specific sports goals and need guidance, want to mix it up, want to find new friends, need someone to socialize with while sweating, need someone to check form, need accountability….The list is long. The answer is yes.
How do I join one of the open groups I see on the calendar?
- Just send us an email, give us a call, or fill out a contact form and we’ll get you set up in the right group.
It’s 5:30am in the morning and I don’t want to wake up for our scheduled session?
- Get up! You can do it. You’ve hired us to hold you accountable. Plus we don’t want to charge you for a missed session, but we do if you don’t cancel 24 hours in advance.
How do I pay?
- We take credit cards, check, or cash before your training sessions take place. If you are a monthly client, you will be billed at the beginning of the month for sessions you intend to do.
I’m nervous….about my body, my weight, my hair, about sweating too much, that I will look uncoordinated, that I don’t have the right outfit, that my boobs will bounce a lot, that I won’t be able to do what you ask….
- We have heard a lot of concerns over the years and while they seem big, we promise that you will be great! Your body is where it is. With no judgement. And your hair and outfit are fine and so is your weight. And you are coordinated enough. Sweating happens and boobs do that. And you will be able to do what we ask or you’ll try really hard and in the end you will be proud of yourself for having hired a trainer.
What if I have to miss a session?
- If you cancel 24 hours in advance, you won’t be charged for your session. We try to reschedule sessions as quickly as we can, so that you stay on track. If you have cancelled a session and can’t reschedule, we’ll credit your account the following month.
What if I’ve never worked out before?
- Do not fret! We will custom design a program that fits your needs. We won’t kill you during your first session. Probably. Just Kidding. We want people to find exercise enjoyable, so we promise to try to make it fun.
My high school reunion is next week. Can I lose 46 lbs in 4 days?
- Nope. You could buy a fabulous dress and feel great about your body though. And then you could hire us when you get back in town. We don’t promote unrealistic goals, we won’t sell you any ridiculous products, we won’t tell you that you can out-exercise a bad diet because you can’t, and we won’t misguide you into believing some miracle pill will work because it won’t. What we can do is get you focused on an exercise and nutrition routine that you can get excited about and we can help you set realistic goals that you can sustain. Wellness is a continuous journey!
Have you ever made anyone vomit?
- Twice in twelve years. Not our goal, but sometimes people get excited about their first training session and don’t listen when we say to slow down.
What is your experience and education?
- You can visit the About page for more information, but Jeanie holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science and Kristin has a Bachelor’s in the same field. Both are certified trainers and Kristin is a certified yoga instructor. Combined they have over 20 years of experience in fitness.
Do you specialize in anything?
- A former college athlete and college volleyball coach, Jeanie can provide periodized, sports specific training for athletes. An avid and skilled rock climber, Kristin can provide additional training for climbers. We’ve worked with a diverse group over the years including clients post injury, during pregnancy, post rehab, athletes, older adults, and teens. While we don’t claim to be an expert in every field, we are confident in our ability to assist most clients. We’ll be honest if it isn’t the right fit and we’ll do our best to direct you to the right trainer.